Coconut Quinoa Granola
May 08, 2015 | Makes 10 Servings
- 1 Cup of Quinoa Pops (25g)
- 1 Cup of Gluten Free Oats (§100g)
- 1/2 Cup of Desiccated Coconut (45g)
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil (60ml)
- 1/3 Cup of Honey/Maple Syrup (80ml)
This is such a gorgeous breakfast or dessert. Serve it with coconut yoghurt, almond milk or over some dairy free ice cream for the perfect clustery, sweet crunch packed full of nutrients. Not just a bowl filler- this granola doubles as my go to snack straight out of the jar! You can watch me make it here!
Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Add in the melted coconut oil and sweetener and mix until combined.
Spread the mixture out onto a lined baking sheet and bake at 180’C for about 20 minutes, tossing half way through.
Take out and let it cool before breaking it up into clusters and serving.
Will keep for several months in an air tight jar, if it lasts that long!