Cranberry Pecan Bread
April 14, 2014 | Makes 1 Loaf
- 5 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup of Honey/Maple Syrup (60ml)
- 1/4 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil (60ml)
- 2 1/2 Cups of Ground Almonds (300g)
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup of Dried Cranberries (75g)
- 1/2 Cup of Pecans/Walnuts (75g)
This bread is absolutely divine. Whether you have it in a sweet or savoury setting, it’s nearly impossible to stop at one slice. It’s full of gorgeously festive flavours for this time of year and tastes great hot or cold, but my favourite is lightly toasted.
Add the eggs, honey and melted coconut oil into a bowl and mix well.
In a separate bowl, combine the cinnamon, baking powder and ground almonds. Then add them to the egg mixture and mix well.
Roughly chop the nuts and add them to the mixture with the cranberries.
Grease your bread tin with a little coconut oil, then pour the mixture in. Bake at 180’C for about 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean
Take out and enjoy hot, cold or toasted!